Our Maldives water villas designed by Japanese architect Koichiro Ikebuchi are located on their own jetty to the west of the island.
Each villa has its own pool, sundeck and full-length windows overlooking the Indian Ocean. The large and airy sitting area can double up as a sleeping area for kids.
- Private pool and sundeck with loungers and dining table
- Bathtub and separate shower stall
- Air conditioning and antique colonial ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea making facilities (Nespresso machine)
- 55" TV in the Bedroom
- DVD Player
- International direct dial telephone
- WiFi Internet access