Discover yourself with luxury water villas in Maldives
Discover yourself with luxury water villas in Maldives
First, a bit about the Maldives The Maldives is one of the top holiday destinations in the world attracting over 1 million tourists from all around the world every year. Known by many as paradise on earth, it is a tropical country made up of 26 ring-shaped atolls formed by more than 1,200 coral islands.
With its azure colored oceans, pristine white sandy beaches, palm tree forests and abundant marine life, Tourists simply cant get enough of the bliss and serenity the Maldives offers.
Discover yourself in Maldives There are tons of things to help you discover yourself in Maldives, below are a just couple of favorite activities our clients cant seem to get enough of.
- Amazing boat trips that gives you the rare experience of sailing with the whale sharks and if youre in luck, manta rays.
- Dolphin excursions: The Maldives is among the top five destinations to watch dolphins. Youll be captivated by their graceful journey to the sunset.
- Exploration: combine adventure with fun as you learn about the Maldives its culture, natural history, ancient excavations as well as coral conservation from any of the marine biology centers.
- Visit historical sites like the National Art Gallery of Male, the Harbor, Utheemu Ganduvaru the 16th-century wooden palace and birthplace of Sultan Mohamed Thakurufaanu and lots more.
- Scuba diving in the worlds leading diving location under the expert guidance of certified instructors and assistants.
Some of the best luxury water villas/overwater villas in Maldives Listed below are some of the best water villa resorts in available in the Maldives
1. Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Located less than 20minutes away from the Velana International Airport by speedboat, the Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat designed for couples and honeymooners. Set on a pristine island blessed with tropical beauty in North Male Atoll, this luxury resort offers the option of overwater or beachside accommodation. Dive into absolute serenity as you enjoy all this tropical escape has to offer.
2. Cheval Blanc Randheli Maldives This is an amazing place located in the splendid Noonu Atoll. Designed by architect Jean-Michel Gathy, the Cheval Blanc Randheli is a great place to experience French Art de Recevoir.
Cheval Blanc Randheli Maldives features water villas and lagoon villas perched on traditional stilts over the water, offering an unforgettable seaside living experience. This luxury villa in Maldives also boasts of exquisite bedrooms with large closets, en-suite bathrooms with soaking tubs and walk-in rain showers. But thats not all, to make your stay extra special, there are additional features like outdoor dining tables and sunken benches that are perfect for alfresco dining under the stars. Soneva Jani Resort This luxury resort boasts of a collection of water villas and island sanctuaries set within a lagoon of crystal-clear waters, fringed by pristine beaches and blanketed in lush tropical greenery. Located on an island surrounded by a 5.6km private lagoon, the Soneva Jani Resort is a beautiful azure spectacle that inspires a sense of calm.
3. One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives Resort & Spa Located in the Indian Ocean, southwest Of Sri Lanka, this luxury resort and spa stretches across 6km of secluded coastline. It is an all-villa resort offering both water and beach villa accommodation types. One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives Resort & Spa welcomes you to an unrivalled level of style, truly unique experiences and endless activities to discover your inner self.
4. The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli 5 Star Resort is a luxury private island resort located on the beautiful Dhaalu Atoll, reachable only by seaplane from Velana International Airport. This luxury resort boasts of the largest 3-bedroom over-water villa in the Maldives The John Jacob Astor Estate. To give you the best experience, the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort has luxury features like terraces and lush gardens, outdoor pools and showers. Additional features include restaurants and bars, private gym, a fitness center and a kids club among others. If youre looking for a travel destination that sets you in the right mood for self-discover, The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort is the perfect place for you.
5. Velaa Private Island Maldives Located in the gorgeous Noonu Atoll, 187 km North of Male, Velaa Private Island is a luxury retreat that boasts of exclusive over-water villas where guests are treated like royalty. This unique destination offers truly memorable experiences to tourist seeking to holiday in paradise on earth Maldives.
At Zeldiva Luxury, we partner with only the best water villa resorts/overwater villas. See a comprehensive list of available villas from our partners Here
In a nutshell, if youre considering spending some very rewarding time in top overwater villas/water villa resorts in Maldives? Youre at the right place. Here are a couple of reasons why Zeldiva Luxury is the best travel agency to set this up for you
Our vast experience At Zeldiva Luxury, giving families thrilling experiences of a lifetime is our specialty, having been in the business for years, weve acquired experience and expertise thats second to none in the industry.
Our commitment to excellence At Zeldiva Luxury, our goal is client satisfaction. We go the extra mile to ensure we give families that special holiday to the Maldives they deserve. To accomplish this effectively, we are deeply committed to excellence and this keeps us way ahead of the competition
Our strong relationship with Maldives resorts We have established strong relationships with top Maldives resorts and are up to date on their time-to-time offers and deals including the best deals, the most affordable deals, luxury deals etc. We also work tirelessly with our partners to design cost-effective holiday packages that meet the expectation of our clients.
Looking for fun filled vacation in Maldives? Were here to help. Just give us a call or shoot us an email and one of our friendly personal concierges will get back to you within 24 hours with the best available offers.